I’m currently at work, much more in the form of analysis will have to come a little later. We’ll just take a look at the notes for now:
– DeMarcus Cousins continues to kill it. He finished the game with 19 points and 13 rebounds, his sixth straight and 14th double-double of the season.
– Patrick Patterson showed signs of life: 16 points, five rebounds, and two blocks.
– In his third straight game as a starter, Dodson knocked down one trey and gave Kentucky eight points.
– As a team, UK out-rebounded LSU 51-20 and blocked seven shots to their one.
– Darius Miller, despite playing 17 minutes, did not score a point for the third time in four games. Miller’s numbers since that 18-point anomaly against Arkansas: Five points on 2-of-9 shooting, 1-of-8 from 3, 0-for-0 on free throws, five rebounds, seven assists, and two steals. That’s over a span of four games.
Like I said, we’ll have more later.